Skip to main content

Deeds of the Day

1. Subbed our #whatsfortoday post when our EIC said she couldn't do it. I did put this on our exams earlier as well hahaha!
2. Packed my things before going to bed, will be off to Laguna for five days! We'll be attending a seminar. I'll post the details about it later.
3. Cleaned my room! Lol. It's really messy and I figured while I'm packing why not clean my room as well? 
4. Good news! While cleaning my room I also found my room key hahaha! You see, I lost the key to my room a few weeks ago, couldn't find it and I can't lock my room because of it. Thanks to cleaning I was able to find it, it was just right under the sofa in my room. T^T

Anyway, I wish ya'll a pleasant day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deeds of the Day 1. This morning I cooked our rice haha. Though it was too dry, we bought new rice, at least now we know the water measurement for it. Mom and dad were practicing driving so I was left alone. 2. We're about to give one of our dogs away sadly, can't take care of them all. Fed Joaquin one last time before giving him away. (though the guy who was supposed to take him away never came so yeah, more time with Joaquin!) 3. Stuck to my diet!!! :D