Skip to main content

Where have I gone to the last ten days?

April 10, 2016 (Day 5)

Stress day was it?! I haven't had my proper rest here yet, but today was the day for our third defense for our System's Analysis and Design. Since I was very busy, I didn't have much time to prepare and I didn't know what to do. Our beneficiary came to school at 9:00 and I oriented her with the progress that we've had since our last talk. I didn't do much today, but I did attend my classes and did my best to be active.

April 11, 2016 (Day 6)

Our defense was postponed today. It's been quite stressful, I haven't had my proper rest yet but I needed strength. I ate my meals and attended my classes, during break times I prepared for our defense that was to be conducted later on that afternoon. I bought our panel's tokens (donuts). Luckily, the defense went okay. Our panelists gave us minor revisions as well. I was excited to get home and sleep but I knew that I wasn't getting it. Why? I was leaving out of town again for the next day...

April 12, 2016 (Day 7)

PANGASINAN GETAWAY

To celebrate my mom's birthday which is April 13, we decided to go on a getaway trip to Pangasinan for three days. I managed to get a decent amount of sleep at least, but only for a few hours. I woke up at 3 AM and packed my bags. At 5 AM we all left for Alaminos Pangasinan taking the road starting from Kalaklan Gate onwards but not before making sure all electric plugs are removed. We drove across the thirteen towns of Zambales and a few barrios in Pangasinan. Eventually we arrived at the hotel (Island Tropical) right before lunch and we had our lunch at our hotel room. We had a boat reserved just for the four of us, then we'd make a tour at the hundred islands. Good thing I brought my sunblock! Happy Birthday Mom! Another good deed I did was that I managed to write an article in advance and sent it to my peers at The Forefront, they published it on our page on this date. If you wanna see the post here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/theforefrontgc/posts/1736254463352600




  April 13, 2016 (Day 8)

 BOLINAO

Enchanted River
Yas bes di ko need life vest hahahahaha me too pretty fo that




On the next day we woke up early and checked out of our hotel to move to a second hotel. Though the second one was actually an apartelle. I helped out in moving our stuff back to the van and made sure to bring the hotel room back to the way we left it (it's a habit our family does).  We got to our second place to stay at Cabarruyan Island, Anda, Pangasinan called Rullan Apartelle. Got to be honest with you the service was $#!@*& but we had no other choice, all other hotels were fully booked. Afterwards we went to Bolinao and enjoyed our day. It was quite tiring though and I got a fever later on that night! We ate at Sungayan Grill for lunch also where I helped my dad park the car/van (idk what to call it, suv?) Oh and I greeted my mom Happy Birthday! Had a simple surprise for her but that's our secret okay? I also bought pasalubongs for my classmates who I wasnt able na bigyan when I was in Vigan in February.

 

April 14, 15, 16 2016 (Day 8, 9 and 10) 

We went home the next day, (April 14) and got here in Olongapo at around 3 PM. Sadly I had a major headache, possibly from over fatigue since I've had a very busy week, and slept when I got home. Still I tried my best to help around the house when I can, I helped take our things from the suv to the house. The headache went on for three days and I started getting a fever. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to post anything during my 10 week absence though.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deeds of the Day 1. This morning I cooked our rice haha. Though it was too dry, we bought new rice, at least now we know the water measurement for it. Mom and dad were practicing driving so I was left alone. 2. We're about to give one of our dogs away sadly, can't take care of them all. Fed Joaquin one last time before giving him away. (though the guy who was supposed to take him away never came so yeah, more time with Joaquin!) 3. Stuck to my diet!!! :D