Skip to main content

What're the benefits of ethics?


Well it can be beneficial in a way that it molds me to become a better and more functional member of society. As ethics guide me through my daily life, of course it lies weigh to my morality. As such, I become a rational and believable being, following society's laws and acting for the good of all.

We have different theories of ethical behavior, one in particular is utilitarianism. Utilitarianism is the act of doing what will benefit the many. In my belief this is what I possess for I prefer to commit to a cause and sacrifice my interests for the sake of making everyone happy and content. Although I find it disappointing that there aren't many people who appreciate this. But all in all, if it's for a greater cause then I'd be willing to make a sacrifice.

Comments